Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Vacation/Leave Time(s)

Go down 
    +6
    Kousei
    Erebes
    Devlin
    Braylin
    Kailyn
    Irial
    10 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage

Vacation/Leave Time(s) Empty
    PostSubject: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 am

If you plan to be gone for a period of time for vacation/school/illness/ect, please post here.
    Example: December 14th - 21st I will be in Tahiti.

Please, do not spam this thread. You can PM other members to wish them a safe trip/speedy recovery/whatever in a PM. All spam posts will be deleted.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyThu May 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Summer is the busiest time for me with car shows and whatnot, so this is my list of dates I will not be available, I've also provided links for you curious ones. ^^ I will update this as more event dates are set.

April 16th - 18th: Vaca in St. Louis
    May 8th: Winged Warrior
    May 21st - 24th: Misc

May 28th - 31st: Camping
    June 3rd - 6th: Suzuki Superbike Doubleheader
    July 10th: RPM
    August 27th - 30th: Midwest Drift Union
    September 25th - 26th: Hot Import Nights/NOPI

Note: In the midst of this, I am also moving, so my activity will be limited.

Last edited by Shou on Mon May 24, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Finals started for me yesterday, and I’m going to be pretty swamped till Wednesday. Luckily though I should be on a majority of tomorrow and Sunday. But after this weekend I might not be on much or reply to messages till Thursday at the earliest. Sorry for any inconveniences.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyMon May 17, 2010 6:00 am

Dad's coming into town today, so I probably won't be on much, if at all, for 3-5 days. I'll try to check in late nights like I have been, but I'm not making any promises.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:07 pm

I won't be on tomorrow or Saturday (and maybe Sunday) because I'm going a Lost prophets gig on Friday then sleeping my mates house and on Sunday I might be busy with preparations for some shizz coming up. Alyson won't be either, she's not very well, she's come down with a serious fever, although we suspect it might be pneumonia because she keeps getting night sweats and has these weird breathless stages and a lot of pains in her chest. Although we think if it is pneumonia, we doubt she'll need to be hospitalised because it doesn't seem that strong, anyway, she's going for some blood tests on Sunday so yeah, she probably won't be on for another 2 weeks if it isn't serious. She says though that if you guys really need her to reply you should let me know and then I'll type what she tells me to.
    Back to top Go down
    Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Okay, well my internet has officially died. And I'm not sure when our service provider will be out to fix it so unitll then I won't be on much unless I find time to drive out to my grandmother's house to use hers. -.-
    I will try to get on as much as I can, but replies from me will be very slow.
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyMon May 24, 2010 8:53 pm

This is a message from ASUKO:

"[hello. Stopping to let everyone know that I won't be on at least until next weekend, most likely. This internet sucks and I can't connect on my phone or ipod. Ugh.]"

She is now back thank you for everyone being so patient on the issue!
    Back to top Go down
    http://loveless.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 11:25 am

I'm alive!

So sorry I was gone this past week or so, my internet went kaput and I had no means of logging on. Tried to go to the library and it was closed! So anyway, it is once again revived and I am back. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Braylin
    Admin
    Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 11:54 am

Thank you for that, Kailyn.^_^

Okay guys, as you all know, I'm in the midst of a huge move. One that will be followed by ANOTHER huge move in August. -.- Thank you foreclosure and college. Anyway, my mother is actually on the phone with internet providers right now, but the only reason I'm on is because we're at our neighbors house. I don't know when I'll be able to get back on and give everyone the replies I owe. Thank you all so much for being patient with me, and I'm very, very sorry to all the people I've ended up getting stuck. By the way Kyros, if you want to get out of the rp with Toshi, I understand. Have at it. Hopefully I'll have internet again sometime this week or next week, but using my mom's laptop to reply to that particular rp is a bad idea. lol.

Anyway, OH. Also, I know I'm on the cb a lot, but I don't reply to rps. That's because I'm on my cell phone, and for some reason, I can't reply to ANYTHING on it. :/
    But yeah, the whole reason I started this reply was to say that I don't know when the next time I'll really be on is. :/ [/rant?]
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey everyone this is a message from May:

She currently has no internet and she is unsure when she will get it back. Right now she is at a friends place and she thinks she will be gone for a week.

So if you are in an RP please be patient but if you really have to excuse yourself then do so. She has returned!!
    Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:07 pm

I am only double posting because this is important but please do not double post for any reason. I do know some of you are stuck in an RP due to some people who have not been here for a while Some of them I know about already so I will update this list for Everyone. A reminder to all PLEASE BE PATIENT! This is the reason why we allow you all to have more than one because we know this would become a problem when some became busy and we didn't want everyone to be bored.

Ryuu: Has been busy with work and Car shows!
    Ayane: Has been stuck at work!
    Toshiro: Has internet issues!
    Kyros: Working a lot!
    Damien: Work and preparing for School!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:24 pm

I'd like to apologise for mine and amee's absence, our internet (and t.v. ¬_¬) have been down for... I'm not sure how long, too long, and anyway, our broad band and t.v. provider has been a bit of a tw*t in it's incredibly slow response time, but now they eventually did their job and it's sorted =D so yeah sorry for any inconvenience.
    Back to top Go down
    Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:17 am

I'm posting for Kailyn. Her internet's been down for the past few days, and she's not sure when it will get back. Please be patient with her. For those of you who dont have her number, please PM me with any questions and I will pass them off to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Erebes
    Admin
    Erebes

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:15 pm

Just posting that i'm back. Things have slowed down, i got all my paper work, financial aid and all that done with. Hopefully it all goes through like planned. Bleh. I decided not to join any school clubs like i had originally planned, only because next year my grandma wants to move to a different state, and i'll be dragging along with her. She's thinking Dallas, but she actually asked where i wanted to move. So we're deciding.

Basically the true point of this message, is that i have more time until August 18th.
    Back to top Go down
    https://alculard.rpg-board.net
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Thank You Smexy! I know I will be off and on since hubby takes the charger for his laptop so I will be off and on. I will try to get on and reply when I get the chance so please bare with me. Thanks for understanding. Love you all!
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:53 pm

Starting tomorrow, I have Nurse Assistant Training early in the morning and no job at night. I'll try to get on whe I can, but it probably won't be all that often.
    Back to top Go down
    Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 3:12 pm

PS3 has a text limit so sorry my reply is short.
    Back to top Go down
    Braylin
    Admin
    Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 4:13 pm

I haven't been on in forever. The internet people came out two weeks ago and told us we're too far from the tap... So we won't have internet again until the 17th. BUT by then I should be in Boston and have my internet! I should be up there the eighth, so hopefully I'll be back on then. Sorry for my absence everyone.
    Back to top Go down
    Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:48 pm

I'm posting for May. She says that her mother is forcing her to stay longer at the Camper, and she's not sure when she will be back. For those of you who do not have her number, and need to ask her something, please PM me and I will relay the message to her that way.

Thank you for your patience.
    Back to top Go down
    Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Thank for that Slv. I am back for today but I am leaving tomorrow and might not be able to get on til Wednesday. BUT I might be able to get wifi in my cabin since my uncle goes up there and needs wireless for his work so yea I am sorry for being gone so long but I can't help it My mother thinks I need to get and do stuff -_-

Edit: I was able to use my mommy's laptop BUT I don't know how long that will last. My dad is super duper uper strict and doesn't like me using it. That and I am using this Verizon wifi that is my uncles and he has to leave soon so yea but I am on right now.

Back to top Go down
    Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Hello family. Well Hubby and his brother are in their new place and now we have to save up for the furnishings. I will be online in the mornings so here are the times as follows when you can catch me:

West Coast:
    9:30am-12:40pm

Mid State:
    11:30am-2:40pm

East Coast:
    12:30pm-3:40pm
    If I can come on more I will post up those times as well alright. Keep RPing and hope to see and chat with you all soon.

Also my hone sevice is about to shut off so if I don't reply that is why but I should be on here at night as well. Just come on randomly and check the CHATBOX!!! Text me if you come on and you have my number. I will come back online!!!
    Back to top Go down
    Kyros Alculard

Kyros Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:41 am

THis message is for Eru her family has gone on a sudden vacation and she is uncertain at this time at what date they will be returning.

If you have any questions about Eru pass them on to Jin and she will pass them on to her as soon as possible.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 4:21 am

Hi, I know I have not made a char yet, but please don't delete this account I am on vaykay until monday when I can do everything, thank you!
    Back to top Go down
    Trinity

Trinity

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:19 am

im gunna be away over the week end and i am being dragged (Kicking and screaming mind you) away to watch my little sisters races! We are leaving tonight (Friday night) and then coming back sunday the 15th.

Ill try and be on, but it will be on my mobile (Cell for you guys), which means no cb for me. sigh.

If any one needs me, which i doubt you will lol. Rose, Slv and Asu have my number.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:21 am

UGH. My mother has decided she has the right to ground her 20-yr-old daughter from the computer. So...my time on here is now officially back to being limited to when my parents are not home BECAUSE...and this part pisses me off so bad...my laptop's gone to Hell in a hand basket. Sorry to everyone.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Leave Time(s)   Vacation/Leave Time(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation/Leave Time(s)
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next