Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Devlin

Devlin

Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]   Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 pm

The shock only shot through him again as he watched the boy fold himself out of the locker that could barely hold a twelve year old child let alone a teenager. Well……the kid was a bit on the short side, but that only added to his appeal. The panic receded to a slightly less dangerous (and tempting) level which was good on both their parts. Explaining how a student had a heart attack due to fear and that the fact that Devlin was the one to find him wouldn’t bring about the kind of questions that Devlin wanted to answer.

The kid’s voice snapped Devlin out of his thoughts. The tanned skin was beginning to regain some of it’s color, but even he could tell that the boy was far too pale. But at the student’s question, even Devlin couldn’t stop the small smirk that toyed with the ends of his lips.

”Intuition.” He stated simply, tapping his right temple with his forefinger before turning back towards the office. ”Please follow me, Mr. Addison.” He stated as he walked back into the office, teals noting how dark it had gotten outside. Sunsets were always so quick over here on the other end of the world. Nothing like the slow, almost lazy scenes that he had often enjoyed at home. He sat back down at his desk with a sigh, and began inputting the grades again, faster this time as he was now on a schedule to which he didn’t have much time left. The boy had to be back in his dorm by the time that the Night class broke, or else things would get a hell of a lot more frightening for him.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]   Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Braylin pursed his lips in worry, eyes falling from Devlin-sensei's odd teal colored ones to the floor in front of his feet. But he obeyed the man, following him silently back into the office and shuffling his feet slightly. He didn't want to get expelled before he even graduated. Man, this sucked.

Once they got into the office, he stood awkwardly, arms crossed and gaze averted. Then he looked up quickly, eyes glittering with curiosity and suspicion. First, he heard a comment about "you humans." Then the teacher chalks his finding Bray's exact locker up to "intuition?" "That's a lie..." his voice came out weaker than he intended, and he had to hastily clear it, a deep blush coating his cheeks, before continuing. "That wasn't 'intuition.' I was in the opposite direction of where you needed to walk and wasn't making any noise. Not to mention the fact that the lockers are too small to be an obvious hiding place, and you thought I left the class building. Intuition isn't that strong, sensei." Debating whether or not to continue, Bray bit his lip hard, wincing slightly at the sharp pain. "Intuition is knowledge based on instinct or an unjustified belief." he averted his gaze, but didn't back down. "It isn't based on perception at all, and knowing exactly which locker I was in when it was that far away is inconceivable. With all due respect, sir, your lie is too feeble." He fell silent again quickly after that. God, he was just adding to it, wasn't he. Way to go out, Braylin! Mouthing off to a teacher! (No matter how curious and FALSE his excuse was.) His dark sapphires flicked upward once more, the faint blush on his cheeks deepening as he watched the other for a split second. Then he locked his jaw and looked back down at the desk, angry with himself for getting himself into more trouble with the man. Idiot. He was so stupid.

Last edited by Asuko on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]   Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 pm

The corners of his lips quirked again as he finished the grades and logged out of his computer before turning his attention back to the boy sitting in front of his desk. THis boy was far more amusing than the others. Or maybe Curious would be the better word. Most of the time, Devlin could smoothly tell a human student something, power with a bit of glamour to his appearance and voice, and they would do whatever it was he wanted them to, and believed whatever it was he wanted them to believe.

But this one was questioning him. Interesting. Very interesting.

“The fact that you were even able to fit yourself into one of the lockers still astounds me.” He glanced up at the child, smiling innocently, but not hiding the dangerous look in his eyes. “And when you have been around as long as I have, You learn that children are nothing if predicable. It wasn’t that hard to figure out that you didn’t leave like you would like me to believe you did.”

Last edited by Devlin on Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]   Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:08 pm

He hated being called a child. It made him want to... stomp his feet and throw a fit. He was nineteen for Christ's sake!! But reacting like that would just prove the other's words correct. So instead, he sighed, rubbing his eyes as though that would dispel some of the suffocating darkness, and blinked at Devlin-sensei. "...I'm small. It's not that hard to fit into the locker. You don't-..." he finally lifted his gaze back straight into the opposite pair and forgot what he was about to say. The glint in those eyes was... unnatural. It made the words die in his throat, a lump forming that threw him off completely. Braylin swallowed thickly, unable to look away. Something about the man was pushing him to run in the opposite direction, telling him to stay away for his own safety, but something else was drawing him in... making him want to stay despite knowing it wasn't safe.

He took a step forward, completely unaware, before stopping and blinking once, dispelling everything he just felt and bringing back the fear of the man in a whole new wave. He tried to cover up the stepping forward by holding his hand out, pointing to the man's desk. You don't seem that old, sensei... I need a pass back to my dorm, and the top slip of the write-up sheet, please." nervous eyes turned to the window. Something was out there... he could feel it watching him. Watching them. A shiver ran down his spine.

"If you could just write me up or something, sir, I... I need to get back to my dorm, while I still have one." He wouldn't have one much longer, so he needed to take advantage of the safety while he could. Alculard had a zero tolerance policy for students of one class sneaking around when the other class was out and about. Rolling his eyes in aggravation with his utter stupidity, Braylin sighed.

Last edited by Asuko on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]   Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:32 am

Unease, concern, fear that was blossoming into panic that mixed with that deep desire. Gods, if this kid kept this up, he wouldn’t be able to resist feeding off the emotions that drifted almost lazily around him. Devlin resisted the smirk that wanted to pull at his lips, pleased that the boy was human after all, and was smart enough to know when something or someone was dangerous. The fear had returned, burning out the anger, and the lust was still present as well. Apples mixed with cinnamon. The flavors danced on his tongue and he had to consciously resist sipping the wine that danced around him. After all, even if the student wouldn’t know what he was doing, Devlin was still forbidden to feed off of students. And the Faerie wanted to be able to tell the truth when asked that question.

”You don’t seem that old, Sensei…”

Devlin nodded and his smile softened, making look once more the kind teacher that all the humans knew him to be. ”Well thank you, Mr. Addison.” He knew what he should do, and if Kyrian were here, Devlin would know the teacher would have no qualms with delivering the write up that was justly due. But then again, Kyrian tended to be more on the stricter side. Granted, they all had to be due to the place where they were. But Devlin was far too amused by this kid to write him off. He couldn’t blame him for being curious. Reaching over, he pulled out a piece of paper from the top drawer on his right side. The jade gaze left sapphires for a moment to begin writing.

“I should be writing you up.” He stated simply. “Seeing as you are…” he glanced at his simple black digital watch that donned his left wrist. “Now nearly thirty minutes late for curfew.” He signed the paper and held it out to the boy. “But I’ll let you off the hook this one time. These rules are in place for a reason, Mr. Addison. I’m sure you know what happened to the cat when he became too curious.” He stated simply, holding out the personally written note to the student.

“That note should get you through, but if Asuko is doing the Dorm check when you get back, tell her that I held you up. She owes me a favor. Oh, and keep it out and clearly visible while you're walking towards the dorms.” He commanded softly as the bell rang loud and clear. A signal that the night students could now enter the buildings. The last thing Devlin needed was the boy becoming subject to some of the younger students' antics. If they see and smell who the boy was with, it should at least have them think twice about doing anything. Oh, speaking of... "Oh, and Mr. Addison, if you do happen to see Kyrian, can you do me a favor and reassure him that nothing happened?" he asked, his smile falling to a more serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]   Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:32 pm

He bit back the reluctance to get closer, and the pull to get impossibly closer to the man, and took a slow step forward, extending his arm in order to take the slip of paper. The teacher was very... suspicious. It piqued Braylin's curiosity, and filled him with trepidation at the same time. Did he want to find out what the big secret was? Because obviously there was one. That's why the stranger adamantly lied to him. And tried to get him out of the office as soon as possible. But as he looked into teal eyes, he decided that he did want to know. He didn't deserve to be outright lied to when he'd done nothing to offend the man.

After a second, Devlin's words sank into his brain, wading through the fear and curiosity that slowed everything else down. His eyes disconnected from the opposite pair and landed on the clock. Crap... he was so late. The Night Class would be arriving any second... And whatever was watching him was still there, sending shivers down his spine, the vision of two eyes, each a different color, peering at him from the darkness...

He shook his head violently, trying to dispel the thoughts once more. Quickly, he accepted the note and bowed formally. "Thank you so much for not writing me up. I really, really can't afford it." Stepping backward slowly, he added quietly "The cat died, Devlin-sensei. But I hardly think you'd kill me. A write-up is harsh enough, no?" he glanced at the slip in his hand, brow furrowing curiously. "I have the note, sir. Why would I need to tell Kyrian-sensei anything?"
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]   Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 pm

It's not me you have to worry about. he bit back the words. It was easy to forget how naive Humans were. They didn’t understand how strong the attraction to the other breeds could be. Granted, his species wasn’t as bad as the vampires, but the attrition was still there. And the longer that desire was floating around, the harder it was to move from the desk, pin that sweet body against the door and- He shook his head slightly, Eyes closing to stop that particular before it got him into serious trouble. “You don’t need to talk with him, it’s merely a precaution in case he should see the note. I’m not the…….safest person to be around this time of year.” .

”Sensei I- Oh……” His smile faded when the door opened and one of Devlin's second year entered the room, his words stopping once he caught sight of the young human before him. Keion was one of his best students, but now, especially right now; even the kindest students could be dangerous “Forgive me, I didn’t realize you were with a..” His words paused as his bright golden orbs skimmed down the boy’s body and up again, taking in every detail. “…A guest. …” A small smile touched his lips. ”He was just leaving, Keion. Is there anything you needed?” Keion’s gaze lingered on the boy for a moment before he turned to glance at his teacher. ”No Sensei. Nothing I cannot ask once you reach the classroom.” His gaze returned to look at the human again and his smile widened. It was polite enough, but even Braylin would be able to see the threat in it. ”Excuse me…” He bowed slightly, his eyes never leaving Braylin's until he slipped back out the door and closed it softly. Devlin’s gaze lingered on the door, feeling and tasting his students excitement and curiosity before it disappeared in the throng of students he could now here outside his door.

”I suggest you get going, the sooner you reach your dorm the better. Stick to the left side of the hallway, and keep the note in plain sight. Don’t stop.” he ordered softly, his smile softening the command.
Back to top Go down
Braylin
Admin
Braylin

PostSubject: Re: Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]   Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm

A thousand and one questions had formed in his mind as the teacher warned him about his safety being compromised, but as he opened his mouth to object, the door swung open and another person (a bit younger than him, judging by appearance alone, but only by a year or two) barreled inside, causing the words to die in his throat. Being the jumpy, scared kind of person he was, Bray immediately took a step back, wide sapphire watching as the new stranger watched him... hungry? Was that the look in his eye? Like Braylin was filet mignon, cooked perfectly, sitting on a platter. It sent shivers down his spine. That look was much too familiar, and he couldn't place it.

The door swung shut almost too soon. He was right there, on the verge of remembering why he was so afraid, why he kept seeing those eyes, that smirk, elongated teeth... But Devlin-sensei was speaking again, and Bray snapped his attention back to him, nodding rapidly at the newest set of instructions. The boy with the golden eyes, he was part of the night class. Would they all look at him like that? There was something to different about that group, their auras, the way they spoke and acted and even things as simple as how they looked at someone else. They seemed... like a set of barely controlled monsters. And he was going to have to wade through them in order to get out of the building.

Sapphire flicked from almost too bright teal, back to the door, and he took a timid step for it, reluctant to go out into the see of people he didn't know were or weren't safe, people who would give him that look. "Have a good night, sensei." The silver haired man's words had reverberated through him, striking a new type of fear of the faceless students outside the door, but they had also somewhat calmed him, the quiet, warning baritone the man had used sending an unfamiliar line of shivers down his spine. He'd be back. The teacher and his students were too unusual to ignore. Bray had to figure out what the deal with the night class (and Devlin-sensei) was. But for now, he didn't even know if the man had responded, seeing as he'd closed the door behind him as he'd spoken his farewell. The hallway (thankfully) wasn't as full as he'd feared, but there were students, almost all of which paused in their tracks and turned to look his way, expressions varying from surprise, disgust, hunger, and a weird smirk he wasn't sure he liked looking at, to indifference, one student pinched his nose as if Bray smelled bad (which he knew for a fact he hadn't, seeing as he'd already showered that day) and one girl looked like she'd tie him up and force him to marry her if he even looked at her for an elongated period of time.

Braylin made a beeline for the door, knowing the darkness out there wasn't safe, but preferring it to the goosebumps these students caused on his flesh. He'd be back, but not tonight.

[Braylin has left the Counselor's Office and is heading to his Dorm]

Incoming text for Devlin:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]   Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alculard's Paradise Academy :: Academy :: Education Resource Centers :: Teachers Lounge-
Jump to: