Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kailyn

Kailyn

Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) Empty
PostSubject: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Ayzen walked down a floor and walked inside of Frank's shop. He sighed as he looked around the semi crowded location. Women in groups over the newest prom and wedding dresses Frank had on display in his Newest trends section. All trying to find the right fit and color. Some looking more snoobish than others and telling how they will litter there stuff with diamonds and other jewels over something meaningless. He walked at a slower pace inside and his emeralds caught attention from women. Blushing easily he looked quickly at the floor and picked up his speed a little bit as he adjusted his bag and walked faster.

By not paying attention he bumped right into Frank. "Oops oh gods I am so sorry" he said as he tried to offer a hand and help Frank up. "Oh my goodness are you okay Fashion King?" the girl said a little worried as she looked surprised. Something Asuko would have praised as a star act. Right on cue from a cute girl with the right facial expression down to the very worried orbs. Frank of course just being himself chuckled as he took Ayzen's hand and got up. "Oh yeah I am fine no worries. Now you go. Enjoy your prom hunny and show off that gorgeous dress off that hot body of yours. You will definitely be the showstopper once you hit the scene." He winked at her as Ayzen sighed and bowed. "Thank you Fashion King." she giggled as she joined her friends outside the store and began walking away.

"Well now. What brings my beautiful Chef here to my shop hm?" He said as he brushed his hair back with his left hand. "Me?! Well the shirt for one and......uh......." He didn't know what else to say as he looked at the floor again. "You have always been the bashful cutie pie sort. No worries come on Ay I have it but I want to give you something a bit better." Frank said as he lead them to the back of the shop. He motioned for Ayzen to follow him and the stares would not stop. Even as he made it well behind the counter customers and employees were looking. As he went out of sight the guys at the registar looked confused. "That's......not...." "Nope nope. Don't even go there Jun." The other employee waved it off as he gave the customer her change. "Hey he was cute okay? And Frank is Italian so....." she said as she took her change. "He was quite the dreamy hottie." The other customer stated as she pulled her wallet out of her purse. "What is with you ladies and that weird Yaoi fetish of yours? Don't assume nothing. For all we know he could be another employee." Kali stated as he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted. "Hey you were the ones assuming stuff." the girl said as she snatched her bag off the counter. "Kali that's the Chef he talks about from Kozy Korner. Makes great food? Has great service and what not. I highly doubt he is looking for another job." Jun said as he gave the other customer her change.

The outside conversation continued as they made their way to Franks office. Frank opened the door and just was all smiles as he went right to his desk to look for Ayzen's bag. Ayzen walked in and sighed. "Do they all assume you're gay Frank? And just how much do you talk about me in front of them anyways??" he questioned as he closed Frank's door gently. "Oh sugarcakes I talk about you all the time. I feel people should see just how wonderful of a person you are. Let them talk I am the one who controls their hours and paychecks afterall." he chuckled as he handed Ayzen the sky blue bag. "Here I swapped it for something even better that I just finished. And from the sizes you wrote down I think this shirt will look perfect on him." Frank said as he was just all smiles. Ayzen sat down as he opened the bag. Taking the dufflebag off his arm so he could breath. He unfolded the shirt and smiled.

Spoiler:

It was a beautiful blue with the inside stripped white and emerald green. "Frank this is beautiful." Ay said as he felt the soft silk shirt and a smile formed on his face. "Now look here sugercakes I have this too. I will not accept anything from you either unless it is food. But this is my gift to you. I have known you ever since I moved my store here and you have been such a great friend. Since this is for you sweet hotness I figured you both should look good together." He said as he pulled out another bag. He held it out for Ayzen who was really skeptical of taking it. "But Frank-" "Ah don't you dare finish that statement. Silk may be expensive but friendships are priceless now take this bag or I will force you to wear that dress I have in the closet back there." He stated sternly as Ayzen took the bag. He opened it and inside was the same kind of shirt just in emerald green and the inside had white and blue stripes. Gods he wanted to cry as he turned to Frank. "Thank you Frank. This is beautiful." Ayzen said as he smiled. "Think nothing of it Ayzen. I mean it. But I am curious about this sexy boy of yours." He smirked as Ayzen blushed like mad.

Last edited by Kailyn on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Angel was walking on one of the floors in the mall while talking on the phone for a business conference with his judge of the judicial court in Downtown. Current Kaibou City sits right above Angel's hometown and a very famous academy shares its residency with the locals of both cities. Right now Angel was trying to get the rest of the details on his new court case while aimlessly walking the crowded mall. Not getting any luck with signal as he looked around with the phone in hand and the bluetooth flashing. "Hold on Jeremy let me find a better place with some signal." He stated as he walked near Fashion Accent. As he looked up he raised an eyebrow but looked at his phone and saw the bars were going up. Moving closer to the store he walked to an empty pocket and leaned against the wall. "Okay I can hear you now." Angel said as he watched people going past him but plenty of people walking into the store.

"Okay now why are you calling me about this again?"
"This is urgent. I just got a Higher Judical Courts documents on some academy tied to your last name. You know anything about that?"
"You mean that famous Academy everyone is trying to shut down for some odd reason? I know about it yes but I am not tied to such things. I just carry the last name which I find odd in itself."
"Well now is your chance to explore that last name of yours. The Higher Courts appointed you to handle the case. They want valiant proof and for you to shut the academy down. I can't give details over the phone so I will leave everything on your desk when you get here at 6am tomorrow. I will need the new laws by Wens. Afternoon and testaments by Sat. This is the big one so don't screw this ups Angel. I have to go later."

Angel sighed as he rubbed his tired lavenders. Placing the phone back in his pocket he walked back out into the wave of people but Angel had poor timing and bumped into a lady with a cup of coffee. It spilled all over the bottom of his shirt and jacket to his pants legs and began running off his shoes. More than likely staining the leather as he stood there. "OMG I am so sorry." the college girl stated as her friends used their napkins to clean Angel up a bit. He sighed as he shooed their hands away. "It's alright. Here." He said handing her about $10 in Yen. "Go buy yourself another coffee and keep the change. I will take care of this." He stated as the girls nodded and walked off. Angel looked in the store and sighed as he looked down at his ruined suit. "I guess it doesn't hurt to try." He stated as he walked in.

One of the employees spotted him and was shocked to see Angel splattered with coffee. "Let me guess a new suit right?" Angel nodded as the man took him to the suit section and helped Angel choose a color. Once Angel chose the color he paid for the new suit and left.

Last edited by Angel Alculard on Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:02 pm

***Phone call to Ayzen: Zack Calling***
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Ayzen's cheeks were very red and his words were stammers as he tried to give the man a simple description of Zack. At least in a non perverted way at most. he balled his fists on the top of his thighs and his jeans being skinny and tight gave no purchase to his nails. "Well....um....what is it that you want to know?" Ay stated as he looked at Frank and gave a cheesy grin. "Such a silly boy you are. I meant what is he like to you son. To you. I don't want him or anything besides a loyal customer if it comes down to it." Frank said as a knock on his door was heard. one of the employees came in and smiled sheepishly. She looked confused but smiled all the same. "Um....so sorry Frank but we have a bit of a problem here. Can...you....come out here for 10 minutes? Please??" She pleaded with her puppy eyes of sorrow. Frank sighed as he got up. "Grab your bags pretty boy I feel this may be a problem customer..." Frank stated as he got up and walked back to the front. Ayzen grabbed the bags and then his duffle bag and followed until he felt the phone in his pocket vibrate. As he reached the door he managed to pull the phone out and smiled at the caller. "Hi my favorite person in the world." He stated in a cheery tone.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:52 pm

***Call to Zack from Ayzen: Connected***

”Hey Ay…um….I’m going to be a little later….”

Spoiler:

”I can’t take the bike so I’m forced to ride the bus, and you know how that is.”

Spoiler:

Gods, how did it get so late.....…. I’ll make it up to you I promise, just wait for me a bit longer ok?”

Spoiler:

”I’ll call you when we’re close….we’re getting on the bus now ok?”
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:18 am

Ayzen adjusted the phone on his shoulder and walked out the room. Closing the door gently he narrowed his eyes as he very slowly walked down the short hallway. "A little late? Your tone didn't sound too convincing love is something wrong with the bike??" He asked concerned now. He looked into his wallet as he reached the outside of the hallway and saw the line of customers in the store. Let alone Frank trying to help a woman who was causing a scene over a dress size being too small. Ayzen turned to look at the clock and then went back to his phone conversation. Sighing a bit more to himself than over the phone Ay nodded anyways. "Yeah I can wait love." He did smirk as he looked at the bag with Zack's shirt in his hand and the thought of payback being double. "Oh yes you will be owing me quite handsomely." He stated very seductively over the phone. Ayzen had to stop himself because he almost licked his lips in his slow sexual manner. Shaking his head a bit he returned to his smile and happy attitude. "Okay love. Just becareful alright? There seems to be some crazy people out before their normal hour. See you soon." Ay hung up the phone and placed it back in his pocket. Sighing heavily he began walking over to Frank and the very angery set of women in his store.
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 11:42 am

***Phone call to Ayzen: Zack Calling***
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Ayzen looked up and slowly shuffled his way to the anger, raged filled women who were producing more than a scene. To be on the safe side Ayzen walked up to the counter and placed his dufflebag there. "I am putting these away. Already paid for. See?" He stated as he showed the clerk the receipt. The clerk nodded and just as Ayzen was closing his bag back up it seemed like the main girl was getting louder at Frank and his female employees. Ayzen sighed as he placed the bag right over his shoulder at a comfortable position and made his way over to them.

I don't know how he does it but I will have to learn this some how if I plan to open my own restaurant. Just that thought alone made him happy and a smile was apparent until the main chick yelled again. His smile faded just as quickly as some people left the front door of Frank's Store. In fear that this belligerent woman would turn physical. I just hope I don't get people like this at all. He sighed as if he was defeated by the arguing woman already. Once he made it to the women the main one out of the 5 kept arguing with poor Frank but thankfully due to the silent alarm the police were on their way.

"What do you mean you don't make any in that size?" The large woman yelled as Frank sighed again but the smile on his face stayed. "Ma'am I am terribly sorry but the largest we go is xxl and that is for both males and females." he said as Ayzen looked at the girls. They could fit an xl but for some reason the woman wanted a much tighter fit and yet the dress she held was a large. She just wanted to show off whatever she thought she had in a "tighter" look. All Ayzen could do is just watch as he felt his left pocket vibrate. Reaching down into his back jean pocket he pulled it out to see an image of Zack and Soole with their goofy smiles. "Zack?" He silently stated as he thought about what his lover would be calling for. He pushed talk and stepped back a bit so his lover didn't have to have hurting ears from the woman's booming voice demanding a tighter fight. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Devlin

Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:01 pm

"Hey Ay, Where are you? We just went to your work and you weren't there."

Spoiler:

"What is that in the back ground?"
Back to top Go down
Kailyn

Kailyn

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Ayzen stepped back as the women got louder and even with the mall security now present these fashiontistas were not backing down. In fact Frank was stepping back with his employees. "I am at Fashion Accent. I am so sorry. I got tired of waiting so I walked around and came here. That...ummm was a rude customer. Should I walk up to work?" Ay asked as his phone beeped and his signal crashed. "What the-" Ay looked at his phone that stated he had no available service. "Stupid phone." He grumbled as he tried to get it working again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)   Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alculard's Paradise Academy :: Outside Academy :: Mall-
Jump to: