Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Nightmarish Day [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kousei

Kousei

Nightmarish Day [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Nightmarish Day [Open]   Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:37 pm

***You have to get past Ayane at Reception to enter Kou's room***

Kou walked to his desk and sighed as he sat down at his desk. He tossed his food on top his desk and sighed. This wasn't want he had hoped to come back to. He shook his mouse and his screen came back on. Typing his password he went through the files and finished the registrations for the day. He printed up the IDs/Key cards and filed them so they could be handled in the morning. Now that the fast stuff was done and out the way he began working on the long grueling paperwork. Kou sighed as he shook his head and saw the image of him and his dad and mom on his desk. "Dad if I didn't love you I would leave." He sighed as he turned away and started on his work.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Alculard

Toshiro Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish Day [Open]   Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Toshiro walked in the door lazily, smirking as the elevator opened out front. Oh, perfect timing. Aya got to deal with whichever hooligan got sent to the headmaster's, and Toshi got to talk to "Kousei!" He smiled widely, holding out his arms in welcome, as though Kou were the one who showed up unexpectedly in his office instead of the other way around. "How've you been, cousin? Avoiding me lately, not cool, man. Are you ready for Aunty Fae to show back up? She should be here any minute you know." he smiled widely, talkative as ever and trying to get out all the bullshit stuff he had to say so he could get on with his life and go pass a test.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish Day [Open]   Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 pm

Kou looked over at his half eaten meal and sighed as he heard the door open. His sapphires looked slowly up and noticed it was Toshiro. One of his favorite cousins in the world to help ease his pain. He thought Ayane was going to yell at him again about future tasks being undone or Kou trying to skip out on another financial meeting. All these things and more were just bad for his heart and he wasn't so sure just how much he was willing to take. Toshi gave that wonderful brotherly smile and like always it made Kou smile back as well. "Long time no see Toshi? How have you been?" He asked as he got up and hugged Toshi.

Once they were greeted as they normally do Kou sat back down and moved his dinner out of Toshiro's way. Kou leaned back in his chair and sighed as he rubbed his head. "I have seen better days. Besides your sister about to turn me into her chew toy I have been....okay I guess. I have to go back to see my doctor on Tuesday next week to check my heart condition. This week hasn't been good for me so she placed me on those nasty horse pills again." He stated as he pulled out the bottle from his top right drawer and showed Toshiro. "Since the travel is annoying and most of my records are here I think I will have the last of my medical taken care of here so I plan to go into the office here on Monday. But the only reason why I still see my fathers' doctor is because she knows of the family trait. But since she is about to retire I find no purpose of going back out of town just to see here and have her assign me to someone else. Our doctor and the assistance here are more than qualified and have all the family history on record." he said as he placed the pills back in the proper drawer and closed it.

Kou leaned back and chuckled as Toshi gave him the look of I am on your case now. "Toshi why would I avoid you? You are such a nut. If anything Aya stated you have tests to study for and that I should set an example by not being a distraction to you and blah blah blah. I know she means well and I still love her but sometimes I feel she is miss electrical whip. She will spark until her point gets across. But no really I have been trying to keep my levels low and I still play in the garden like always or hide in my room. You already know this by now silly." Kou laughed as he got comfortable in his chair. "So how did you get in here today? Bribe Aya for something or is she distracted? And as far as Aunty Fae goes she will have my head since all the new student sheets are not done yet. I haven't even gone through all the financial paper work for next year. So I can see it being another hour of her back in the day times or me meeting those mats again." he stated as he recalled his bruised back the last time she came to teach them all a lesson.

Back to top Go down
Toshiro Alculard

Toshiro Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish Day [Open]   Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Toshi laughed loudly, thoroughly amused by his cousin's explanations. "Slacking on the job, huh? Aunty Fae's not gonna go easy on you even with your heart condition, you know that. She's gun' whoop that ass, Kou." he teased the other playfully, no malicious meaning behind his words.

Light blue eyes flicked over the familiar office as Toshiro mulled over Kousei's words about his twin. "Aya can be a bitch sometimes, we all know that. You know what you should do?" He leaned forward suddenly, holding a hand out in a gesture that went perfectly with explaining his idea. "You should play pranks on her. It'll keep you young, Kou, good for your heart. Have a nice little laugh on Ayane's behalf, y'know? For example-" he leaned back again, a smirk toying with his lips as he continued, "If you walk out there right now and see what she's wearing, you'll instantly know I'm behind it. But be forewarned, if you say even one word about it, her wrath might just rival that of Aunty Fae herself." he pointed before flattening out his palm and shrugging, another perfectly Toshiro gesture. "We should get together and just fuck with her a little. God knows we did it enough as kids, I bet she misses it anyway." a wink accompanied his words.

"As for playing, quit hiding out in your room, man. No wonder your condition's been getting so bad. You need that fresh air! The birds chirping! Write a song or two, stop being such a hermit. And eat some apples, I've heard they keep the doctor away." His long, calloused fingers tapped the arm of the chair he lounged easily in, eyes flicking to his own guitar case. "We should practice for a good second or two today after my test. And after Aunty Fae and Aya done ripping you a new asshole. Oh, shit. And I have to help Aya with something or other she's planning for the school. Then we should get together." He'd almost forgotten about the words exchanged after their little tryst the night before. "Don't hide out this time, Kou, got it? I'll have to hunt you down if you do, and I'll bring the ladies with me so they find out you aren't doing paperwork either." He pointed at Kou again, this one in a mock-warning way. It was a legitimate threat once Fae or Ayane was pulled into it, and both were just double the trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish Day [Open]   Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Kou had to admit Toshi had that laughter that was contagious Kou was laughing right along with him as he tried to back out of it. "See Toshi now when you put it that way that puts me on the naughty list. Come on I want to be lazy on some days. And even if she was to punish me she wouldn't do it that badly. Just to teach me a lesson that's all. Whatever that lesson happens to be but you know the deal." Kou simmered down a bit as he rubbed his brow and listened.

He had to admit as kids yes they did tease Ayane a whole lot. Her serious demeanor caused it all to happen and deep down it was for fun to break that shell of hers. "Well I think her bitchiness comes from us not being "serious" enough to her. But teasing her a bit may just as well be the antidote to my condition." He stated as he looked at his door and raised an eyebrow at it then looked back at Toshiro. "I should have figured the top was of your doing. Unless you did something else before you came in here?" He stated as he chuckled a bit. Toshiro always found ways to have fun and keep the environment around them all fun.

Toshi like always did get on his case though. It was out of love and concern as usual and Kou smiled. "I tell you what then. My favorite spot in the garden, After you are done helping your sister of course, meet me there and you and I can write a song together. I won't write anything unless you are there with me. Has to be something new, refreshing, and playful. You know something we can joke about but would sound great if people heard it and started singing it around campus. That would really be a huge buzz. If it gets popular enough we cna submit it to the Airwaves." He smirked as he gave his cousin a delicious way to work his creativity once more. "What do ya say Toshi? Up for the challenge?"
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Alculard

Toshiro Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish Day [Open]   Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 1:39 pm

He scoffed, standing slowly and stretching. "Tch. 'Just teaching a lesson' is beating to a bloody pulp. It hasn't been THAT long, Kou, you should remember Aunty Fae's punishments very well." He slung his guitar case over his shoulder and leaned against the chair he'd just vacated, watching his cousin as he spoke. Kousei looked... overwhelmed. For a man that young, he was beginning to age. The stress was getting to him, it was obvious.

"Nah, nothing before I got in here. Just told her that her choice of attire wasn't appropriate. Starting the day off right, y'know? Getting Aya all fired up for Aunty Fae. Who d'you think would win that catfight, huh? We should bet on it." he winked again before glancing back at the door. There were voices on the other side, and then silence. He knew Aya's tones, but the others were different. Condescending, that was for sure. Familiar, but he hadn't heard it in a long time. "Fae's here. Can you hear those gorgeous dulcet tones~? She's coming in with a bang, Kou!" he broke out into a full on rendition of the Lion King for a good second, turning back to his cousin and tossing his head back, pale eyes closing and fingers curling into claws. "BE PREPAAAAAAARRRRREEEEED!!"

Eyeing Kousei again, the smirk fell from his lips and he contemplated the "challenge." "Alright, Kou. I actually wrote a new one a few days ago. You can hear it tonight, tell me what I need to improve. Maybe you can pinpoint what led up to this new one." It was almost like a game by now. Toshiro always wrote his songs based on an experience he'd had, or an emotion he was feeling. There was no fiction in his words. Usually, Kousei could figure out what he was writing about, what the words meant. Sometimes, when he played the various songs for Aya, she'd actually get them right. That was the problem with leading the double life he was in fact leading. What Kousei guessed was true, at least in a way, and what Aya guessed was true in a spot-on "it's for me, isn't it" way.

It got tiring, after a while. All the pretending they did.

"I'm heading out, Kou. Gotta get to class. Can't afford to not graduate because of one test. Tonight, the garden!"
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish Day [Open]   Nightmarish Day [Open] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am

Kou just shook his head and gave a sigh even with a lazy smile. "To healthy and able if you can keep up with her. Sometimes Kailyn has a bit of difficulty handling her. Those are the people she will beat to a bloody pulp yes. Depending on what I did or didn't do she will at least let me lay on the floor before she continues. And I'm not senile. Have a looooong ways to go before that even begins to occur. Better watch it. I might like thos grumpy old white men you see on tv chasing kids off my lawn with walkers and canes." Kou laughed as he placed a piece of his hair behind his right ear.

Kou leaned into his cahir once more and was deep in thought about that one. "Hmm problem there Aunty Fae can't do catfights per se but a verbal debate I would have to gofor Aya. She can damn near out talk anyone and all they can do is sit there with a dumbfound look like. 'Wait what just happened?' Aya can put many to shame that way. But this magical catfight would leave Aunty Fae restricted...I am not going to lie it has my interest now but now the question is how to start them off on that foot." He stated as even his mind began plotting but he waved it away with a smirk. "Ah but first my revenge prank on Aya. Then we can set things up. The shirt was a nice touch I will admit." Kou stopped however when he heard Fae speak and then silence. But the vibrations meant she was heading to her office which meant only one thing. She meant business and this meeting was not about to be pretty. "Being prepared is an understatement. If she is in her office then that means I am about to have a meeting and this elf is on serious business mode. Something happened when she got here. Ah...Oh well." Kou stood up and offered a smile.

"Sure thing. Let's hear what you got and make it great. So another guess of life huh? The last one you wrote was hilarious but a great piece on pranks. You even managed to get the seniors hooked on your song last year. So remember my spot in the garden after class and you are finished helping Aya. Now let me go deal with Aunty Fae before things get worse." He smiled as he opened his office door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmarish Day [Open]   Nightmarish Day [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmarish Day [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alculard's Paradise Academy :: Academy :: Education Resource Centers :: Headmaster's Office-
Jump to: