Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Reception [Always Open] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Reception [Always Open] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Reception [Always Open] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Reception [Always Open] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Reception [Always Open] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Reception [Always Open] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Reception [Always Open] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Reception [Always Open] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Reception [Always Open] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Reception [Always Open] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Reception [Always Open]

Go down 
+2
Kousei
Ayane Alculard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayane Alculard

Ayane Alculard

Reception [Always Open] Empty
PostSubject: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Papers spread around the floor that behind her chair in the sections they belonged. Sometimes she wished the space behind the secretary desk was bigger or she remember to get the keys out of Tosen’s room for his office. It was always cluttered in her when she pulled this all nights. There was the family banking to balance, something Ryuu had been putting off. Only because it really was the school finances but rather the whole families and to him they should be able to balance their own accounts. But with a family fortune they all grow up under, and looking a those numbers one never thinks they could ever run out. The Academy at least was balanced and everything accounted for or at least what the books accounted. This month’s bills were yet to be sent out, a small fortune in that. Tuition to collect here in another three weeks. Ayane’s eyes scanned over the new student arrivals that would be coming in this semester making sure they were placed in the correct class set. They already had one major ‘oppsy’, and it does happen if people don’t feel out their application correctly.

For some reason the ‘Night’ classification thought their children would be discriminated if they filled out their child was a certain species or crap like that. This to her never real made any sense. ‘Humans’ were the youngest of all races yet seemed to popularize more the sixty percent of the world. She leaned back in her chair stretching glancing over at the time, it was almost three, and she was yet to finish reading through the teacher proposals for the Sakura festival. Check and make sure Kousei hand finish his reports and had them filed right so she could go get them if Faelwen called for them. The young woman pinched her eyes as she turned back to the screen. A little bit of a freak out, but this would be the first time she had seen their ‘Aunty’ since just before father passed away. Mom had left sometime after she took the secretary position, the only warning she got about this was that Faelwen was business when it was business no family forgiveness anywhere in her body.

Then again, as Ayane yawned clicking the computer to go on to the next screen, sometimes she though their own mother was a bit…hateful? .. to the woman who really owned the grounds the school was build on.

I really need some coffee…” she yawned into her hand again before taking the stack of papers off from the desk next to her and filing them away in the cabinet behind her. They would stay there until the end of the term and make their way into the larger file room for references later. Even in the computer age, some people still preferred paper copies. The young woman looked down at the five other stacks of papers to sort through, deciding making coffee first was better than waiting.

Which required breaking into Tosen office after all.

--------------------------------------------
Burrrrrr…….Burrrrr….Burrrr.

Hazel eyes blinked in confusion at the strange sound, pushing herself up right in the chair looking about the empty office; unfamiliar with the room, as she blinked looking about for the source of the sound, one hand running though her hair. Her phone was vibrating against the heavy wood desk that could only belong in the Headmasters office. Turning off the alarm the late night was coming back to her. She had stayed up until sometime around six finishing or trying to finish. A groan left her lips at she looked a the time, it was half an hour pass nine.

Craaapp.” Ayane groaned she must have slept though the earlier alarm, she just wanted to take a little short nap, get back to her room and change to be back in the office before anyone else showed up. Now that was not going to happen, she didn’t know when Faelwen was going to show up. And the thought of her finding the office empty.

Bad ideal written all over it. Pushing out from behind Tosen’s desk, she walked back out into the main lobby of the faculty building. No one elses office door was open, making Ayane roll her eyes as she walked behind her desk, this place opened up for students at nine, even if she was no better at least everyone else could show up to work on time.

On time.

HA.

She wanted to laugh at that, sometimes she felt everyone had the ‘when I want to work’ schedule. At least she kept spare change of clothes in her desk. That, as Ayane looked at, might not be the best choice in the world to wear.

I’m going to kill him…..” She growled a she look at the shirt, this was not one of her ‘work’ shirts, it was a clubbing shirt. Shoulder less, and tie in the front, with the way it fit on her was not something she should have on here in the office with teenage boys walking in and out of this office. But her curtain attire was… wrinkled. “Whatever, fuck this, none of them believe I do anything anyways..” she took the clothing back into Tosen’s office to quickly change for he was the only one that never really showed up in here unless she dragged him by the ears. Returning to her desk, Ayane started on flipping though everyone’s schedules to make sure there was nothing majorly important happening.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:32 pm

Taking the elevator up Kou sighed as he held his lunch in the box. Looking at the campus he saw some students more or less enjoying their day around the campus. Most were probably waiting for their next class to begin anyways. Once the doors opened Kou yawned and stepped into the office and saw a face he hasn't seen in a long time. "Well well well. Look at who we have here and still as beautiful as always except you know Fae would kill you if she came u here and saw you wearing that right Aya?" Kou stated as he placed his box of food on her desk and pointed to her top. Kou leaned on the edge of her desk and sighed. "Of course I am sure clubbing was on your list it would be best not to let Fae know that. Oh You can file Jethro. I met him at the gates earlier this morning and gave him a small tour already. I just have to make his permanent ID and Dorm Key that's all." he said smiling as he kissed Aya's forehead. "Besides our family affairs running us all crazy how have you been little cousin?" Kou said as he gave her his warmest smile.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Alculard

Ayane Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Her fingers paused in flying over the keyboard the moment the elevator opened on the floor, hazel eyes barely darting up to see who it was. It could only be one of two people really since Tosen never ever showed up like he was supposed to. She always had to chase him down drag him into his office by his ears. The sight welcomed her was none other than Kousei, lunch in hand. Her eyes fell a little bit into slits as he walked up to her desk smile on his face, stomach slight giving her pain remaindering her she hadn’t eaten anything yet today. But then again, she never really got much time for lunch breaks…

Though the important people who ran and did all the work got to.

O, Ayane had to resist the urge to jolt her head back away from the other as he kissed her forehead, informing her he had done the nicest thing showing around a new student that had not finished their registration with her since it was her job after all. But that was alright, it made Kousei feel the better about himself. She dropped her head down eyes back on the screen as she was finishing up the opening file that would be printed after she review the content. And hopefully she would be able to finish reviewing though the last ten years worth of schools finances before their ‘Aunt’ showed up.

Forgive me for my attire, Kousei-san” Ayane kept a formal tone in her voice regardless of her cousin’s at easy one. She turned in her chair to get something off the table behind her desk. “ I had a long night finished putting together the reports for Faelwen-san so that everything would be ready when she returned to the office today after her ten year absences from the grounds, and haven’t had the time to return home for a change of clothing more suitable.[/i]” Ayane turned back around not looking up at him as she saved the item she was working on and hit print. Hazel eyes looked back up at him after that. “ But, I am so glad you took the time to do our student body’s job of seeing to new finalized register students instead of seeing that you were ready for the our Land Lord’s return. And please the next time you feel like deleting messages in the joint voice mail box have the decency to help me get everything ready.
Back to top Go down
Kousei

Kousei

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 pm

His sapphires met what looked to be pissed off hazels. Well she was busy before he bothered her and for some reason he look gave off a very bad aura. Infact he felt it was rotting the food in his dish. See if he is nice again to his famiy. Sweet gestures have to be reminded as poison. Kou shook his head again and sighed as he listened. It was near noon and he was getting scolded. He really wasn't in the mood for this to happen in the morning. Kous sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "I show you love and of course being the famous Aya it is thrown back in my face. And you can't lie the twist of your face just now proved it. I might as well not touch you." Kou walked to his door. "And I would have helped you if you didn't have a lock on your computer and since the daytime student body president has resigned from his office we need a new one which will be printed in the newspaper and posted on the boards. Now if you will excuse me I have IDs and other shit to file before I head to my other building." Kou walked into his office and slammed the door shut. Day was mediocre at best but as of right now it was going down to shit and since Fae was on her way it already wasn't going to seem pleasant.

(Kou has left the office and gone to his room: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

Last edited by Kousei Alculard on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Alculard

Toshiro Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:17 pm

It was already proving to be a horrendously hot day.

Toshi swept into the air conditioned reception area with a wide smile. "Hey there, sis." he called with a smirk, stalking up to the desk and saying, before she got a chance to reply, "Dropping in to check on Kou, see if he wants to get together when he gets off. Before you go pitching a fit, I'll only take two seconds. Does he have any appointments?" He dropped his eyes to the supple cleavage peeking through the shirt he'd very slyly switched out a few days ago. Heh. Heh heh. Swooping down, he caught her cheek in a quick peck of a kiss and whispered in a low voice "Nice tits. Mind if I change your shirts out more often?"

He scooted out of her arms' reach quickly, knowing that if he didn't, her obvious anger would be taken out on him. But the chesire grin only widened. "Really, Aya. Fae's not gonna like that attire. You shouldn't party so much, it'll age you." Oh, how he would pay for these words later. He would pay for it so hard. But, y'know, it would be worth it just to see her reaction.

"He's not busy, right?" he asked, turning toward Kou's office.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Alculard

Ayane Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptyThu May 12, 2011 9:54 pm

Ayane was so glaring at her twin brother as he moved quickly out of her reach before she could smack him aside the head. Truth be told, no she didn’t mind when he went out of the way to pick something out of her closet and replaced her ‘after work’ clothing with something he wanted to see her in even though half the time she wonder if Toshiro like being made jealous of other people looking at his sister in the same way he looked at her in private. But regardless, when he did this it normally meant he had something planed for them to go do when she got free. Summer wear with a swim suit met, he wanted to sneak her out to some beach excursion, clubbing clothing like the shirt was wearing now was a hint for something else.

She loved Toshiro for that sometimes…

Just not today…

Hazel eyes just glared at her brother before she turned back down to the computer screen in front of her pulling up Kousei schedule for the day, and o lookie it was clear of about everything except well nothing. He had no appointments today. Though Kousei wouldn’t talk about it, the rest of the family knew about his no so good heart condition. Today was supposed to be one of his ‘easy days’ as Ayane had lined them up to be so he wouldn’t get so stressed out. That was until Aunty ‘Fae’ decided to pull this act.

No, Toshiro-san, Kousei-san has a clear schedule for the afternoon..”Ayane stated in her ‘I am working voice’ and thus regardless who it was she tended to try and pull away ‘family’ from ‘work’ not that everyone else had the philosophy. “But he does have things that need to be finished before Faelwen returns today.”
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Alculard

Toshiro Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:38 am

His smirk only widened. Poor, stressed out sister of his, trying to act like the business wasn't tangled with the family and vice versa. "Thank you, Aya-chan." he put emphasis on her honorific, eyes sweeping down to her shirt again. Man, Faelwen was NOT going to like that outfit. Old woman, set in her old ways. A clubbing shirt wasn't something his twin should be wearing. What terrible timing on her part, to pull an all nighter just then. "Y'know, I could run back to the estate and get you a proper blouse if you wanted." he offered seriously. "We really don't need Aunty Fae leaving bruises on you. People will think we've been fighting like kids again, or that you're in an abusive relationship or something." heading over to Kou's door, he paused just for a moment. "Let me know once I come back out, kay?"

[Toshiro has left Reception and is heading to Kousei's office.]
Back to top Go down
Faelwen Alculard

Faelwen Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:38 pm

Though had she not kept the tail of a lost puppy, the Elvin woman was sure she probably would have just wondered about the campus a little like a wraith soul. Or least that’s what at some point her grandchildren had called her behind her back nonetheless. The wonderfulish things her little hanging reaper bat was good for.. if one thought ‘spy’ was a good thing. Not that Faelwen would ever admit her ways of keeping an eye on her family line were a bit over the extreme but in realistic thinking it was only way she could. Kyros view of time was of whatever he chose it to be, his mind never seemed to forget the smallest of details as where hers could quiet easily over time. Long white hair fell over her face as she opened the door to the main building of the “Academy”, her leather boots made an odd sound of the overly polished white present tiles that lined the hallway to the metal cage of a prison some human called an ‘elevator’. At the moment as she pressed the button to ‘summon’ the atrocity, the Elvin warrior could not remember which grandchild she should be curse for it installment here. No mana stone activation, it was a metal cage enclosed in the building itself. A suffocation of a box of death, or something on those lines…

Bing

The metal polish doors reflecting back at her the blurrily image of herself and the young man looming around behind her trying his hardest to look uninterested in what was happening or where they were. She waved the young man onto the entrapment that she was considering every time upon her returning removing before she followed on allowing the doors to them in. Though silence was probably what had made her young company through the school even more uneasy besides her need less beating, but the cold exterior about this place all together did not make matters better. Perhaps she should have just stayed the night in the reserve by the old fire place, it would make it easier, allow her one more night for these past ten years visiting memories to leave her in such a easily frigid annoyed state. That uncomfortable feeling on ones stomach sinking made her frown even more when the elevator reached the floor.

One of the other reasons she hated this metal cage.

"We really don't need Aunty Fae leaving bruises on you. People will think we've been fighting like kids again, or that you're in an abusive relationship or something. Let me know once I come back out, kay?"

The sound of one of her younger grandchildren’s reached her ears far before the door had opened all the way revealing the waiting room of the Headmaster’s office,. In a small simple request that had been met a long time ago, her office remained non accusable by this monstrosity…

But it also met she had to see others even when she did not want to. The dirty brunette at the desk had not noticed the elevator yet, and as Faelwen actual had a lapse of remembering her name she waved her little lost puppy to go ahead first.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Alculard

Jacob Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:57 am

The young Alculard had been left with nothing to do but wander the campus. Class was out and he was terribly bored. Then it struck him, why not go bother his cousins? Surely they would have something for him to do or even provide a brief distraction. EVeryone had been so busy lately that he hardly saw them anymore. It made him kind of lonely but he told himself that it was for the school. They did run the school. He also noticed something else, they all seemed slightly unnerved. It as if something bad had or was going to happen. He knew the only way to find out was to eavesdrop. That was how he found out about everything. He walked up to the elevator and pressed the button. He really didn't like the things. He was scared that one day it would fall or something and he would die. A childish fear but a fear none the less. He wandered if Ayane was working. He enjoyed talking to her. She was actually really nice. Then again they were all mostly nice to Jacob. He was the baby. His favorite cousin was definately a three way tie between the twins and Kou.

Kou was one of the few who seemed to always need to keep tabs on him. Which most people wouldn't like but he did. It made him feel secure. Like nothing could touch him. Well nothing he didn't want to touch him. There were things... well people who he didn't mind touching him.. His face became scarlet red as he remembered the encounters with the older man. He could never tell anyone about him. After all, he could get in serious trouble. Jacob knew that it wasn't illegal. He was of the age of consent or whatever they called it. It still didn't change the fact that Porter could and most likely would be expelled. He would also probably be sued. The Alculards would win the battle too probably. They were the Alculards. He rubbed his head. The teen was thinking to much. He really needed to stop doing that. Jacob sighed and tapped his foot as he waited for the elevator. Seriously, what was taking so long? He folded his arms and hung his head.
Back to top Go down
Haku Alculard

Haku Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:06 pm

The walk through the campus really wasn’t a bad one, he had lived through worst silences than this. Nothing could compare to the silences he had grown up with. The white haired woman’s tense silence was almost a welcome relief. HE took the time to absorb the campus around him. It was nice as far as campuses went. He supposed anyway. All of the campuses that he had visited as a child were nothing compared to this. But then again he hadn’t been in the most prestigious neighborhood. Not wanting to incur the she-woman’s wrath any further, he followed without comment or complaint, and stepped forward both into the elevator and out of it when she motioned him.

The woman at the desk looked no older than he did. If anything she looked younger-……..his thought process stopped as his eyes were instantly drawn to the girl’s chest. And in his silent defense he really did try to keep his eyes on her face but damn did she have the nicest set of tits he had ever seen. And she apparently wasn’t afraid to flaunt them either, even if she was in a school setting. The headmaster must have one hell of a fetish. After all he must have to pull some serious weight to allow his secretary to dress like this. IN a high school setting with hormonal teenage boys milling about anywhere. It honestly wouldn’t surprise him if this woman had more than one lover. Girls who looked like this usually did.
Back to top Go down
Ayane Alculard

Ayane Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Hazel eyes watched her twin brother walk into Kousei office before allowing her to say another word on the matter. If today was going to be a nightmare at every turn she was going to make sure he knew about it later that night so help him. She glared at the closed door for a few moments thinking about all the things she could do to him that he wouldn’t like on bit before the door to the elevator opened drawling her attention away from Kousei office to dealing with what was her job after all. She could always take her lunch break to return to the house to get her a change of clothing, if Faelwen was going to be coming back today there was still the high chance she wouldn’t show her face until later in the day. Mom always said that their distant Grandmother spend a lot of time sitting out in the Reserve before returning to the estate, for what reason or another none really knew.

Ayane figured it was because no one bothered to as the old Elf woman what it was.. But then again Aunt Fae never came with the easy feeling of welcomeness in her book.

A young man stepped off the elevator and into the waiting room of the reception area for the Headmaster office eye s relevantly glued to her… Ayane frowned a little bit as she looked at the young man, not a current student that was for sure she normally remembered all the faces of young boys who started at her tits as if hopping they would fall out of her shirt. Regardless she wasn’t wearing something proper at the time to be doing her job, she was however annoyed with the need to start at her breasts before even speaking with her. Several others have at least made it to her desk and said who they were before eyeing down the front of her shirt.

Is there something I can help you with, Mist-” She didn’t hide her annoyance at the young man as she stop pointing up in the line of sight with on hand to make sure he knew she knew he was staring at her tits but her voice dropped out when she saw the shorter white haired woman, dressed in very odd clothing step out from the elevator behind him. A face she hadn’t seen in over ten years, probably just before her father passed away. “ Aunt Fae, we were expecting you back until later…
Back to top Go down
Faelwen Alculard

Faelwen Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:46 pm

Pale blue eyes turned to look at the young woman standing behind the reception desk. Older then the little girl that use to run around the estates giggling something fierce with her twin sister in tow.. What that was wrong; the girl had the wrong hair color and was taller than her parents. This one was a twin yes, but her twin was a boy, Faelwen had to keep herself from frowning with the mistake that her mind had thought up. It wasn’t uncommon for her anymore too confuse her ‘grandchildren’ , now that they all had to be a regular life span of humans. Somewhat. Faelwen stepped out of the elevator the door shutting behind her; the elf warrior didn’t have to look up to know it was probably going back down to the main floor. Her hands sliding behind her back, the only thing she rather hated about her High Guard uniform, no pockets; that and she had to stand up right not slouch forward like she normally was.

I finished my business early. It shouldn’t matter when I come home regardless.” Faelwen stated plainly as she walked into the reception area, eyes turning over the changed space. Or it looked changed to her, different ‘grays’ then before. Not that she could ever really tell when it was, everything appeared to be the same just misplaced. Furniture moved around or different. Perhaps that was it, different furniture. Yes that had to be it…. Odd things for her to pounder on, her pale eyes turned back to the young woman she couldn’t bring up the name for. But then again, that was why there were name plates right? She passed her ‘Mr. Lost’ wonderer slight past the desk now able to see the woman better. Disregarding her choice of wear, never could understand Human fashion… or for the fact the declining in clothing fashion many races seem to have taken into. No regard at all for exposed neck, the faint sound of talking beyond one of the other doors made her tilted her head to the side. Catching sign of the small metal plate by the door, writing Assistant Headmaster Kousei Alculard. No one really knew this things where short cuts for their ‘forgetful’ Aunt to clue herself in on what had happened in her absents. He had passed then, her eyes floated to the Headmaster’s office to catch the name Tosen on the door. That made her scowled before she looked back to who could only be ‘Ayane’ in this set. Tosen was the older brother, twins were Ayane and Toshiro. Kousei was their cousin by their father’s brother. Headmaster was not who she had made an agreement with Taki before she left, why did no one every do as they were told when she left?

I wish to speak to Tosen, send him up to me when he comes in the office.. Along with Kousei. ” Fae walked passed then without another thought of speaking any friendlier friendliness to the young girl. Two steps behind the reception desk to the wall behind it, where the family system was embedded, what had once been the symbol of the Namo changed to some sort of design Amanda had wanted. However, as she passed her right hand over it, making the Mana stones in wall react to her wrist one. A hidden compartment door opened revealing a dark set of stairs that lead up to the finally floor of this building, her office. “ I am expecting the two of the facility members as well, send them up once they arrive…

Without fathermore then a polite hello, or her original point out that the security of the campus was failing if non-students were walking about campus the white haired elf ascended up the dark stair case to her locked away office.

[Faelwen has left Reception and is headed to Elf Lord Office]
Back to top Go down
Ayane Alculard

Ayane Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:43 pm

" I -ah- Of course Aunty Fae-" Ayane looked about like a deer caught in headlights when the short elvish woman started speaking, listing off things before she could even get a word in. Walking around her desk to motion to the wall behind her, opening up that hidden door way she herself had not seen opened since this woman left here some ten years ago. If there was ever a moment some one could make Ayane still feel like a child it was now.

Faelwen was a shorter woman, thin slender and looked like she could be topped over very easily if you didn't look in hr face. But those icy eyes said something else to you all together. That 'I know, and I control' feelign was left from them when they looked at you.

At for that very reason could not found her voice until after Faelwen disappeared up that dark hall into the office that was above untouched for you knew for how long.

" Of course! I-I'll see to it, Faelwen." She finally finding her voice as she looked away to the young man that had been starting at her chest. some times. " R-right you.. Look up at me please my face is not down there.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am

He sighed and rolled his eyes as the elevator doors closed. Perfect. Why did he get the feeling that there wouldn't be any answers regarding the night class? When the doors opened into the reception area, he was the first one off the elevator. He stood to the side and held the door open for the others. "Well, come on. We have to check in, right?" As he waited for the others to exit the elevator, he took a quick glance around. Red. Lots of red, and a tension to match. He made a quick gesture at the other new students, hoping they understood that they need to stand to the side and be as unobtrusive as possible. Taking another glance at the people in the room, he took note of the woman's gathering of wits. So, the cause of the tension in the room must have just left. Well, he'd wait to be noticed, give her a chance to come back to a space of confidence so she wouldn't feel overwhelmed by too many people so soon after a moment of high stress. Of course, he wasn't able to control the others he'd arrived with, so there was no guarantee of this going well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reception [Always Open]   Reception [Always Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Reception [Always Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alculard's Paradise Academy :: Academy :: Education Resource Centers :: Headmaster's Office-
Jump to: