Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
"New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

"New Arrival" [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kit

kit

"New Arrival"  [closed] Empty
PostSubject: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:45 am

"I'm finally here" she thought while the cab stopped in front of the academy. She got out the cab and went to the trunk to get her luggage, she took them out and place them on the ground near the gates. she went and paid the driver and went back to the gates while hearing the cabs engine slowly drift away. After two plane rides that took forever and catching a cab she was exhausted from all of it, she felt a light warm breeze past through her light brown shoulder length hair she smiled as she looked up at the sky and saw the clear blue sky. It was so warm to her much different from her home where it was spring it was cold and sunny but she didn't mind it though. "this place is so different." she said to herself. "I know its very different from Iceland, i guess japan will be a place of wonders right?" her spirit said. "yes it will" said Vivien with a smile.

She looked from side to side not seeing anyone, as she went to get her stuff and go through the gates she heard the sounds of water from afar "must be a river near here or something." she thought. She looked at the tall gates wondering what awaits her through those gates, maybe she will get the chance to make friends or meet someone special but she's not ready to settle down yet she wants to things her way before any of that happens. She chuckled and continued to look at the gates. She went kind of closer to the gates as to look to what her dark purple could look through the gates. She sighed as she stepped back from the gates and went back to her bags, is someone was to open the gates or something she was getting a little antsy waiting. "i wonder whats taking so long?" her spirit said "I don't know but i'm getting edgy." she said to her spirit. she sighed again and tried to calm her by thinking of her family and clan, she smiled as she would remember here and her brothers practicing there timing just right in getting food in the snow and telling her patience is the key to almost everything while her parents watching. she smiled as it actually calmed her, she smiled as she calmly waited for something to happen. She started humming a song.
Back to top Go down
Lorin Alculard

Lorin Alculard

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Lorin Alculard really didn't know what to do at this point. He figured once he got to the place where his brother was supposed to be everything would turn out alright. Some great thought that was. Now here he was stuck at the gate to the place that held one of the greatest schools ever. He pushed his wheel chair back and forth in agitation. Really, why couldn't they make this stuff wheelchair accessible? He could harldy even reach the button that looked like a door bell. People passing by gave his weird looks that were also filled with pity. The young man ignored said looks. He knew he probably should get used to the looks. He may be in the wheelchair for ever. The though scared him, more then he was willing to admit. After all, who wanted to be in a wheel chair at his age? It pretty much limited how he was going to spend his life. He may never get a job or even find someone who will love him. Lorin shook his head. He needed to focus on the task at hand. Finding the man who abandoned him and left him at the mercy of that woman. If the man had been paying attention really to what was going on around him, he would have noticed that there was someone who could possibly help him nearby.
Back to top Go down
kit

kit

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 am

Once she was done humming her song he sighed and looked around her, she saw a few people come and go she then started on thinking what the school would be like and what kind of people stay there "i wonder what kind of students live here? i know that it is a place that lets humans stay in but people like us i wonder what kind there is" she said to her spirit. "mmmm i don't know but i am sensing different kinds tho but cant make them out cause were too far away." her spirit said. Vivien huffed for waiting this long to get in. Her eyes looked in every direction to see something new she then saw a man in a wheel chair "looks like he needs help dont you think?" he smiled "yes quite" the spirit said as Vivien went to the boy "ummm excuse me do you need help?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Bran arched an eyebrow at the sight of the two at the gate. Shoving his hand into his pocket, he pulled out the school map and temporary gate-pass he'd gotten until he could pick up his ID. Completely ignoring the guy in the wheelchair and the weird-looking girl, he stepped up to the gate and scanned the pass. When the gate opened, he finally spoke. "You should get inside before the gates close, y'know." Without another word, he walked through the gates and opened the map. Headmaster's office is...
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 am

Once he got out of the Cafeteria he sighed and walked around to the front of the school. The breeze was gentle today and the breeze lightly let his hair float in the air. He looked up into the blossoms which were starting to bloom. "The trees are going to produce such beauty this year. I think the festival is going to be a big success." He sighed as he continued to walk. "That is if we still have it this year." His golds looked up and saw one guy walking through the gates while 2 others were still outside.

Without realizing it Alric's body moved faster than his mind did as he went to stop the gates from closing. He leaned against the huge iron and smirked. "I assume you are all new here. Welcome to Alculard! But I would advise that you all come inside . I can't hold these gates for long." He stated as he scanned his card on the pad next to the gate to hold it open a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
kit

kit

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:11 pm

As she was going to help the boy out she saw another boy walking pass them, she continued to look at him "he'll never get into the gates" she thought as she saw him take out a card and scan it then the gates opened "what how did he get a card?" she said as the boy turned to them saying they need to hurry in before the gates closed as he went in "h-hey wait up." she said going to her bags and picking them up "oh crap" she said as she quickly thought about the boy in the wheelchair she had to choose between getting him or going through the gates which were slowly closing she looked at both of them she then saw someone else at the gates she then hurriedly got the boy and her bags and went though the gates she sighed and looked at the guy "thank you for holding the gates for us" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:15 pm

"Hurry up damn it I'm already late enough as it is!" shouted Grigori, the cab he had meant to arrive in ran out of gas about a mile back and he was forced to carry his personal belongings up to the front gate of Alculard Academy. Lucky for him the cab driver graciously volunteered to help him carry a suitcase. "Who forgets to fill up their gas tank, honestly?" continued Grigori, making sure to voice his displeasure. "Excuse me sir, if you continue to harass me from my lack of judgement I will be more than happy to just drop your things and walk back." said the cab driver, annoyed by Grigori's constant complaining. "Walk back? You? Don't make me laugh, we've had to take a break every five minutes because of you. 'Oh sir my feet are tired from walking thirty feet can we please stop?'" retorted Grigori in a mocking tone. With that statement being uttered the cab driver promptly threw Grigori's suitcase upon the ground and walked back to his cab. "Oh no, don't leave me to carry three suitcases to the front gate that's like forty feet away. What ever shall I do?" he asked to the back of the cab driver as he slowly went out of view. He sighed as he managed to get his belongings to the left side of the gate, he had an appointment to meet with the headmaster about an hour ago in order to be given a schedule and student identification and he knew that he was going to be given hell for being so late. Luckily the gates haven't closed as of yet and he managed to get himself and his belongings inside before they slammed shut behind him.

While he was in the distance, before getting close to the gate, he noticed the figure of a woman and a man in a wheelchair being let in to the Academy. He felt relief that he managed to cover that distance in such short a time. He had assumed the gates would've been closed behind them. As he watched a few students walk around to their respective classes/dorms he sighed to himself as a cooling breeze blew across the campus. "I'll miss the cold of the motherland but I could get used to this." he said with a deep sigh. He closed his good eye and listened to the calming sounds around him. The birds appeared to be very active at this time, it seemed so peaceful but he couldn't allow himself to be distracted as of yet. He produced a small map of the campus from his pocket and took a quick look. He then began his short walk to the building which housed the headmaster's office.
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm

One man strolled into the gates as Alric help them open. These ID cards work wonders on this campus. He noticed the man had an eyepatch on. It only boggled the wolf's mind more if the patch was a fashion statement like all the other kids try to make here on campus or if it actually serves a purpose at all. Alric had to admit the man came well prepared. He pulled out a map from his back pocket and began heading towards the school building. Alric gave an annoyed look as he muttered and kept the gates opened so he could wheel the other man inside. "So much for saying hello to your elders. Damn kids nowadays." He stated as he walked behind the man in the wheelchair and wheeled him inside the campus gates. Once he set the man far enough he walked back to the gates to see if anyone else was coming and once the coast was clear he locked everything back up.

Once the gates locked he smiled and walked back to the other 2 still with him. "As stated before Welcome to Alculard. If you wish to do pleasentries my name is Alric. I am part of the Staff here. Follow me and I shall walk you both to the Headmasters office. You both must get signed in so that we can set you up in the dorms." He stated as he began pushing the guy in the wheelchair. "Oh and if you are having your things being dropped off later on this month or so please inform the Secretary. We have quite a strict policy here on the campus. I don't want any of your things to end up missing. Hey wait for us!" He shouted to the other who was far ahead of the group right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:49 pm

Bran, who'd only walked to the first tree before stopping to inspect his map, overheard the staff-person talking to the others and glanced over his shoulder when he offered to show the others to the Headmaster's office. "Mind if I follow you, too? I've never been great with maps." He walked back toward them. "Alric, was it? Nice to meet you. Bran Seymour."

{Since Bran's parents are vampire hunters, the name should have been mentioned to Alric at some point when Bran was accepted into the school.}
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 7:40 pm

Alric had seen one of the students actually walk to the first Sakura tree in view. Once everyone was accounted for they caught up with the male by the tree. His first priority was to get these students checked in and sent to their rooms. First days are always rough since so much is crammed into it. As they continued walking one of the students asked if he could follow them to the Headmaster's Office and Alric nodded in agreement. "I don't see why not. We still have to get all of you checked into the system and set up as well. Everything will be done in the main office which we keep on the top floor. All I can do is lead you all there but I can not ride to the top with you." Alric refrained from saying anymore on the topic as he scratched the back of his head. An uneasy tick he had whenever it came down to discussing his real identity with anyone he didn't trust. The student mentioned his name as they began walking to the main Academy building. "Seymour....Seymour....Where did I hear that name from?" He pondered on the name as he whispered it more to himself than anything else.

He quickly returned to his task as he began pushing the male in the wheelchair and the others began following him to the main building. "As I have stated before please be warned that this campus has strict policies and as staff members we are enforces of each task that is enabled here. If you have any questions you can ask our lovely Secretary who knows our rules like a book. Just refrain from asking too many or very obvious ones which are like common sense ones. She can get a bit annoyed. Other than that You all will be on your way to becoming full fledged students in no time and tackling the Alculard education. ." Alric opened the main doors to the Academy once they made it there. The elevator on the left hand side read "Offie Use Only" He pressed the button and allowed them all to go inside. "Now do you have any more questions for me before I send you to the bosses at the top?" He asked as the key held the elevator in place.
Back to top Go down
kit

kit

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Once through the gates Vivien couldn't help but gauze at what she was seeing. trees with pink petals falling from them she had never seen anything that was that pretty before the only thing that was pretty to her was the snow and ice. she looked at the person who was talking saying his name was Alric, with her icelandic accent she introduced herself "oh how do you sir, my name is Vivien, Vivien Vigfusson sir" she smiled then they soon began to walk, as they walked she looked up and saw that the pink petals from the trees were falling, she lifted up a hand and some landed on her palm, the wind blew a gentle breeze that sunt a wonderful sent up her nose it smelled to good to her, she opened her eyes as she was a little far behind from the group she hurried and got back with them with they stopped at another pair of gates the man asked if they had any questions she shook her head no. "now that i'm finally in the school, i'm kind of nervous now." she thought. "just calm down okay? just keep saying to yourself your going to have a awesome time here and who knows maybe you will meet someone special" her spirit giggled as they mind spoke, vivien cheeks turned a light red "oh stop it" she said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:12 pm

Well, the man had invited them to ask question, so Bran didn't see why he shouldn't ask the one that was on his mind. "The student resources person said there was a Night class, but I wasn't eligible. What's that about?" He wondered if this man would give him a straight answer. He'd always been a night owl; his parents' training had made that trait even more pronounced. So, when he'd heard about there being a night class, he'd been curious. When he'd heard he wasn't eligible, he'd been even more curious. When he'd been told to mind his own business and not ask about the Night Class...he'd been more than a little annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Alric

Alric

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Alric received a question which he himself really couldn't answer too much. It went against the rules but for the time being he was going to let Ayane handle that issue since it was her department after all. "Honestly I would have no clue. I am only the head of security here and I am unfamiliar about who qualifies for the Day or Night courses. You might want to ask the lady you are all about to see. Sadly I can't hold this elevator any longer so please ask your remaining questions to the Receptionist. She will answer all that you need to know. Hope to see you all as great potential students." He smiled as he stepped back and released the doors. The humming of the elevator went up and now Alric had to return to his duties.

[ Alric is moving....Everyone else has taken the Elevator up to the Headmaster's Office: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "New Arrival" [closed]   "New Arrival"  [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

"New Arrival" [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alculard's Paradise Academy :: Academy :: Academy Grounds/Main Gate-
Jump to: