Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Wasting Time (Open) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Wasting Time (Open) EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Wasting Time (Open) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Wasting Time (Open) EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Wasting Time (Open) EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Wasting Time (Open) EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Wasting Time (Open) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Wasting Time (Open) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Wasting Time (Open) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Wasting Time (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Irial

Irial

Wasting Time (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:47 pm

Study period. A time when most would be studying of course, and normally Kida was one of those people. But not today, today was simply to nice to waste sitting in the library pouring over his books. Instead Kida chose to head outside and enjoy the fresh air and nice weather. And from there he wandered about the school grounds eventually finding his way off campus and to a quiet park.

Only a mother and her son where there, the little boy was having the time of his life sliding down the play set and having his mother push him higher and higher on the swing.

Kida smiled at the happy pair. Though deep down he felt a pang of jealousy, his own childhood hadn’t been so lax and carefree, but he pushed that feeling away. That had all passed now, and there was no point dwelling on what would only make him sad.

Instead he took a seat on a bench resting his elbows on the back and leaned his head back. Eyes closing to let the sun bath him in its golden warmth. Yes, this was definitely better than studying.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:01 pm

Hanaji looked around. There wasn't hardly anyone there. Three people and that was it. But it was three people to many for him to be able to fly about. He could wait though. Class didn't start for a while a nap during one of his study halls which should last him long enough. He decided that might as well sit and wait. Sitting down by another person, he closed his eyes and sighed. The sun felt good on his skin.

Hana briefly wondered what his little sister was doing. She had called him last night to tell him about her how their mother had gotten her a bike and that it was so pretty, pink, and wonderful. She of course promised him that she would let him ride it when he came home again. Hana lied and told her he was excited.

The teen opened his eyes and focused his violet gaze on the person beside him. As he studied him, the teen ran a hand through his hair. After he was sure he had probably every thing memorized and was most likely branded a creeper, he turned away. He stood up and stretched his whole body upward. On his tippy toes he could almost be measured as 7 feet.
Back to top Go down
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 5:37 pm

Kida probably looked like he’d fallen asleep, he of course hadn’t though. He was just enjoying the fresh air, and warm breeze. It was a welcomed reprieve from the stressful class work he’d been working on earlier. He should really consider coming out here more often since it was so peaceful. In fact he was so relaxed and at ease that he didn’t even realize someone had been sitting next to him until he felt the bench shift slightly as the person stood up.

Looking momentarily confused his eyes flickered back open to reveal the golden faze beneath them. And the first thing or rather the first person they saw shocked him quiet a bit. A tall lithe figure with bone white hair was standing in front of him blocking out the sun. The golden rays outlined his body giving him an almost heavenly appearance and sent Kida into a state of awe. His first thought was that he’d fallen asleep and that this was just a dream he was having. Perhaps some angel had come down from heaven to warn him of something or another. He pinched himself just to be sure, wincing when he felt the pain splinter up his arm. Okay so he wasn’t asleep. But that still left the question of who this mysterious stranger was. “Umm hello?” He spoke shyly with a bit of hesitation in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 am

There was very few things that startled Hanaji and to hear words from a guy he could have swore was asleep was one of them. He jumped slightly before turning to looking at the other while keeping his face indifferent. He looked into the golden colored eyes. He was pretty sure that eye color was pretty unique. "Hello." He said cracking a tiny smile before returning his expression to one of emotionless.

Hanaji let out a small quiet sigh and sat down one more. He had a slight headache. Probably from too much thinking or something like that. The guy wasn't sure. He put his arms behind his head and looked up at the sky. It sure was pretty. He didn't remember the last he had just looked at the sky. Just sitting here looking up at it was almost as nice as flying up there. Almost but not quite.

"My name is Hanaji. Hanaji Chushin." Hana introduced himself while still studying the sky. How he just wanted to jump up and soar. But he knew he would have to wait but he really didn't want to wait. But he would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:19 am

[Dice picked her way across campus and town and into the Park.]

Dice side, running a hand through her short black hair. Well, the out doors. She breathed appreciatively and continued on her walk. The air was fairly warm still so she wasn't wearing a jacket.
A black button up and blue jeans. Her shirt was un-tucked, like usual. Her dark eyes moved about the park. Taking in the evening sky and the trees scattered about. It was nice to be out. She wondered if she should just disappear after school. Become a wild shifter. No human worries, no job, school. Just the earth under her paws and and the wind in her fur. Her eyes closed at the thought of how wonderful it sounded. But she stopped her train of thought and paid attention to those around her. She would think of shifting some other time...

I wonder where I can shift safely? Maybe the woods at the academy?

She hummed a tune and jogged on a random winding path in the park.
Back to top Go down
Anitan Alculard

Anitan Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Once Shindo got off the bus he sighed happy to breathe fresh air again. He was going to go back to the campus but hungry eyes would eye their pizza and he was not willing to share unless it was with Azumi really or someone with some sort of appreciation of things. He went and sat on the bench and smiled. So far only 3 people were hear and a couple of families. He set the box down next to him and opened the box up to reveal the Hawaiian pizza. Savoring the sweet cheesy taste as he took a bite. He saw a jogger coming so he moved his feet so he wouldn't be in her way let alone trip her. That would be very bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 pm

The scent of pizza drew my attention back to the path and I looked ahead. There was a male sitting on the bench with his legs splayed across the path, though he drew them in. My lips turned down, It was kind of him to move though. But it wasn’t like it would have been impossible to jump over him. My nose flared, taking in the scent of the pizza. My shoes made little sound as I jogged, I smiled at the male as I got closer. I was glad for my short cut hair, it stayed out of my face and my neck stayed cooler than it would if I had long hair. With one last sniff of the pizza I started humming my tune, forcing my eyes away from the meal.
Back to top Go down
Anitan Alculard

Anitan Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:07 am

Gods this fresh air felt so good on this warm day. The gentle breeze also made the pizza smell even more delicious as Shindo ate his slice very slowly. Savoring the rich cheesy flavor which just melted with the pineapple. Gods even thinking about the pizza made his mouth want to water. Bite after bite was just heaven. Shindo definitely would have to thank Azumi for introducing this pizza to him. Maybe next time he can introduce her to one. Moving a strand of his pink hair out of the way he looked back up and squinted his eyes in thought a bit. Was it him or was the jogger slowing down? He wasn't sure but the person would have jogged past him by now. Oh well picking up the 2nd slice he savored this one just as much as the first and smiled while eating it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:33 pm

Just as I drew level with the male sitting on the bench my nose flared. I mentally growled it smelled so good. My stomach rumbled at that moment and I looked down in shock. I tilted my head, walking now before looking up at the male. I rubbed my neck before standing in front of him. The smile on his face surprised me. The pizza was that good huh?

"It smells good."

No harm in asking if he could tell me how to get there for lunch.

"Umm. where could I go to get some lunch of my own?"

I mentally frowned I made no sense!

"Sorry I'm new to the area, so I don't know of any good places to eat."
Back to top Go down
Anitan Alculard

Anitan Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 4:53 pm

As he was eating his second slice he looked up into the air and smiled. The Spring time was the best since petals always dotted the sky. Soon he noticed that the jogger stopped right by him and he smiled at him once he swallowed the piece of cheesy heaven that was in his mouth. "It does doesn't it? A friend introduced me to it. I have never had this kind of pizza before and I promised myself I will send her the other half since she had to leave so quickly. But..." He looked down at the pizza and then back at the boy. "I am willing to share one of my slices with you if you are really hungry. You just have to eat with your hands if you don't mind." He stated as he moved over and placed the box in his lap.

He left the top down so the boy can grab his slice if he wanted one that is. After eating his portion he turned to the other and dotted the corner of his mouth with his napkin. "There are plenty of places to eat in the mall. You might want to take the bus for that one though since it is further up the hill. But honestly nothing can really compare to the famous school around here. Alculard has some of the best food around. I just had a craving for pizza and it wasn't on the menu so I came out for a bit even though I should have been back in like a long time ago. Where are you from?" He asked as he took another bit of the crust in his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:10 am

I edged slowly over to sit on the bench, albeit on the edge. The mall okay and where did this pizza come from? The mall or else-where? I waved my hands,
"Oh no I don't want to take any of your meal, I have plenty of money to buy myself lunch. I just wanted to know where you got this pizza because it smells so nice."

I eyed the slice though.

"That very kind of you to offer."

I tilted my head, my cropped hair shading half of it. Alculard, so he’s another student?

"I’m from all over, my parent moved around a lot. But I just transferred into Alculard today. I’m Dice."

Back to top Go down
Anitan Alculard

Anitan Alculard

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:14 pm

Finishing off the crust in his mouth he smiled. This pizza was a heavenly bliss which he couldn't seem to put down. Now of course becoming fat came to mind but he runs around campus anyways so he figured that he will be fine no matter what. He closed the box since the boy didn't want any. Nothing wrong with that he just figured the boy was hungry but then again he knew how kids nowadays were so he smiled. Maybe the kid could eat an entire pizza by himself. Gods know he knew a few people like that. After closing his box and cleaning himself up a bit he turned to the boy and smiled.

"Nice to meet you Dice. My name is Shindo. I work in the Infirmary on Alculard campus. Infact you should stop by there some time during the month. We have physical exams going on right now. Not to mention that you came around in Midterm season. Be lucky they won't have you take it since you just transferred." he chuckled at he looked at his pizza box. "Oh this? I got it at the mall on the 5th floor. It is all the way in the back of the food court. It actually has an arcade not too far from it. So you see that you are in the right area. They make all kinds of pizzas there and I am sure they are all delicious just like this one." He stated chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Irial

Irial

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Kida leaned back away from the man slightly when he jumped. Instantly a look of apology appeared on his face. He hadn’t meant to startle him. “Sorry…!” He stammered quickly, golden gaze falling to the ground. “I’m Kida, it’s nice to meet you Hanaji-san.” He only glanced back up once as he spoke before flitting his eyes back down to the ground. It was a completely submissive action, oddly fitting with his shy personality. Certainly the last thing he wanted to do was start any sort of confrontation with someone he didn’t know. People in this world were dangerous. Even someone completely average looking, could turn out to be a homicidal murder. It was simply best not to provoke anyone, a precaution the blonde took to heart.
Back to top Go down
Kaimu

Kaimu

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Hanaji chucked and shook his head. ”It’s quite alright. Don’t be sorry. I wasn’t paying attention so it was my own fault.” He said giving a hesitant smile. The other seemed nervous and he didn’t want to scare the blonde away. He seemed…. Interesting. Someone that he could maybe get along with. He dropped his hands to his lap. ”Nice to meet you too, Kida-san.” He said politely as he debated whether or not to offer a hand to shake. In the end, he did so. He felt the unusual need to try and make the other feel comfortable. He offered a hand with a small kind smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time (Open)   Wasting Time (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasting Time (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alculard's Paradise Academy :: Outside Academy :: Park-
Jump to: