Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Active Role Play Posts EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Active Role Play Posts EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Active Role Play Posts EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Active Role Play Posts EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Active Role Play Posts EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Active Role Play Posts EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Active Role Play Posts EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Active Role Play Posts EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Active Role Play Posts EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Active Role Play Posts EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Active Role Play Posts EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Active Role Play Posts EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Active Role Play Posts EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Active Role Play Posts EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Active Role Play Posts EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Active Role Play Posts EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Active Role Play Posts EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Active Role Play Posts EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Active Role Play Posts EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Active Role Play Posts EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Active Role Play Posts

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Kailyn

Kailyn

Active Role Play Posts Empty
    PostSubject: Active Role Play Posts   Active Role Play Posts EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 7:27 pm

Academy Main Gates

You have finally arrived at the Academy. After your long journey here all you really want to do is rest. As you walk up to the gate you see some people already waiting to get in. You meet a beautiful woman with silver colored hair named Vivien. Off to the side is a young man in a wheelchair. As handsome as the finest guy that you have ever seen. His name is Lorin Alculard but something about this meeting is a miss. Did they ring the bell? Will someone come to help them in or will they have to sleep outside as night begins to set in. Find out more about these new arrivals in:

Academy Gates: New Arrival

Cafeteria

You got hungry so you walked to the Cafeteria. Alric met up with his son Anitan and Grandson Suka in the Cafeteria during the lunch hours and more or less had a father and son talk while Suka ate from his family's plate. Of course not all family talks end up just being serious. Something about bonding does seem to make eating more enjoyable. Well into a food competition if you feel you can out eat someone. Of course others would come and eat some of the fine cuisine like Soole for instance. She comes in looking for food like everyone else except her food is of a special kind handled to her specific tastes. Of course she was spotted and well lets just say someone has a sadistic sense of humor. As things settle down Zack enters from the Track and Field area talking on his cell. Sounds like a very important phone conversation too. I wonder who he is talking to? But since he seems to be in a rush he leaves just as fast as he came. I am surprised that he didn't bump into Kousei and Alculard's Newest Student Jethro. Kou, being his usual self, showed Jethro around just a bit and had stopped for a quick bite to eat. He spotted Ani and Alric together eating on the upper deck and decided that their newest member should meet with more Staff. As they all sat and ate Soole ninja stepped somewhere out of sight. After a while Kou left the party as well and headed to his Office to finish work I suppose. Jethro is keeping his wits about him as he comes across more people and and Ani can't help but tease the new comer. But soon another new student named Kaine joins this group asking where certain things are. Ani, however, encourages both new students to go and explore the campus so that they can learn where everything is. His urge for pranking is strong. Just as Ani placed a hand on Jethro's shoulder the boy tensed up so Anitan quickly released his hand. Not wanting to make the boy uncomfortable any further Ani left but to where? Alric vanished too using the Shadows as his disguise. Where did he go? Find out by reading the Role Playing Post:

Cafeteria: Late Eater

Headmasters Office

Just applied and got the call to come in to finish your student registration so here you are at the Reception Desk. The lovely Ayane is hard at work here. OMG what is that she has on?! Oh boy.....Anyways Kousei seems to have come back to work. Or at least he had hoped to strike a good conversation with his younger cousin. Oh my this conversation is.....intense but it looks like Kou wandered into his office. Someone else seems to have joined Ayane. Well look at that it is her handsome twin brother Toshiro. He wants to speak to Kou? I wonder what about but most of all....Will Ayane let him?? Find out by Reading the Role Play Post:

Headmasters Office: Reception

My oh my poor Kousei. Today seems to be a pretty rough day. Could it get any worse? What more can he do before things come crashing down on him? Find out by Reading the Role Play Post:

Headmasters Office: Nightmarish Day

Garden

You look around campus and find this enormous garden. Inside you notice a teenage boy by the name of Kaimu sitting with a paper in his hand. I wonder what it's about? Wait who is that in the bushes? This poor boy doesn't know either....this looks bad. I glint of something flew across the sky and Kaimu chased it. What was it? Is it something important? But as soon as Kaimu knew it all his running made him run into Irial but Kaimu looks hurt. I wonder what he hurt? Well Irial is helping Kaimu out and they seem to be talking but what about? Does Kaimu even know who or what Irial is?? Their conversation is cut a bit due to someone else joining the fray. It's Niall but shouldn't him and Irial be in class right now? Even Kaimu shouldn't be out at this hour. Oh my is seems Irial wants to play rough and Kaimu was scared off. Where did he run too? Is Irial going to rough Niall up? Why aren't they in class? What will happen if Niall retaliates? Find out by reading the Role Play Post:

(Want to follow some of your favorite characters around? Check out their Character Paths. Find out where they have been and what they are up to now. ***This area is under reconstruction so please be patient with us while we update everything.*** Thank You very much)
    Back to top Go down
    http://loveless.forummotion.com

Active Role Play Posts
    Page 1 of 1