Alculard's Paradise Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alculard's Paradise Academy

ASB PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All of the Characters and fellow Creators would like to wish a very Happy Birthday to anyone celebrating it this Month!
Hello to all of our Guests and Welcome to:
Alculard Paradise Academy
Need help getting around? Check out our new How to Navigate the HOME Section.
(Click the link to read it!)
Want to make a Sensei? Here is where you can see what positions are available today.
(Changes often so check back occasionally. Click the link to see!)
Not sure what to make? Or would you prefer to RP with a Premade Character? Read This and see if there is one that has your interest!
(Click the link above)
Curious about what Race to make or what kind of people you will meet? Check our Ethnic Group.
(Click the link to read more)
Have a lovely Character but don't know who to pair them up with? Then check out the Singles Thread.
(Click on link to find hot singles around the campus!)
Love to help bring plots along? How about RPing a Support Character. Support and make them into your own!
(Click to read some Supports in need of Creative Minds)
Thank you to our guests for visiting!
(Check back for updates often)
Latest topics
» Vacation/Leave Time(s)
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:29 pm by Guest

» Reception [Always Open]
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:08 am by Guest

» Kozy Korner (Open during Mall Hours)
Lutherin Yismen  EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:08 pm by Kyrian

» "New Arrival" [closed]
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm by Alric

» Aoi Tsunita
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:11 am by Trinity

» Deadlines [Open]
Lutherin Yismen  EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:45 pm by Guest

» Late Eater! [Closed]
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:11 pm by Braylin

» Eiji Kaneko
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 pm by Guest

» Nightmarish Day [Open]
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am by Kousei

» Math Teacher: Kaneko, Eiji
Lutherin Yismen  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:14 pm by Kailyn

» "So this is Lond?" [Open]
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am by Trinity

» Counselor's Office - Creative Writing Department [Open during Office Hours]
Lutherin Yismen  EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:16 pm by Braylin

» Aoi Tsunita
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:59 pm by Kailyn

» Fashion Accent Home of the Fashion King! (Always Open)
Lutherin Yismen  EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 7:26 pm by Kailyn

» DeRosier, Aniki
Lutherin Yismen  EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm by Devlin

» Kiyomizu, Yukio
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:24 pm by Kailyn

» Yukio Kiyomizu
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:21 pm by Kailyn

» Pointless Practice (Private)
Lutherin Yismen  EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:33 pm by Guest

» Raidonovitch, Grigori
Lutherin Yismen  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:48 pm by Devlin

» Grigori Raidonovitch
Lutherin Yismen  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by Devlin

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:44 pm

Lutherin Yismen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kailyn

Kailyn

Lutherin Yismen  Empty
PostSubject: Lutherin Yismen    Lutherin Yismen  EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Lutherin Yismen  Headma10

Basics
Full Name: Lutherin "Gabriel" Yismen
Nickname: Headmaster or Luther
Origin: Madrid, Spain
Martial Status: Single
Birthdate: June 15th
Dreams/Goals: To make his family happy and recover all the cast out angels
Language: Every language
Family: The Yismen Family
Career: Being the Headmaster of the family
Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance
Hair: Long black flowing hair. I usually have it free but sometimes I will tie it up when I am doing something.
Eyes: Shimmering, glowing golds
Height: 5'9"
Build: I am pretty thin with no muscle build but that has never stopped me from fighting.
Natural Scent: Iris
Blood Type: B
Gene: Ancient Vampire/ Arch Angel (reborn)

Attributes
Hobbies: Gardening, Writing, Entertaining Guests
Likes: Snow, Reading, Meeting new additions to the family. (born or adopted in)
Loves: My Family
Dislikes: Being wrongly accused. Which is almost all the time.
Loathes: Having to surpress my Ordeals
Fears: Losing someone in the family and not completing my "Task" I came to do.
Strengths: All my skills. (Vampire and otherwise)
Good Habits: I am a great listener and advisor. I also check on every member of my family and stay in touch with each one.
Turn Ons: Should I really be putting such information down?
Tun Offs: Playing childish, I want to beat around the bush, games. Don't do it and I won't dislike you.

Personality: Oh I am supposed to say something about myself here? ....Well I am very calm and a huge family man if you can't tell. I enjoy long walks on the beach and meditating in the gardens. Pretty easy to talk to but get on my bad side and I become your worse enemy.... Can I have Kyo fill out the rest? I think my brother knows more about me than I know myself really..... I suck at these things so sorry everyone.

Background: *sighs* I guess there is no escaping this one so I might as well tell the story as you should know it. My original name is Gabriel and I am an ArchAngel from heaven. Why am I here on Earthen Paradise you ask? Well to put it simply I set myself to do a task. You see....

A very long time go Heaven had sort of a falling out among the Angels. Our council meetings almost became everyday due to the increasing conflicts arising. Angels were demanding more answers as to why they couldn't visit the Earthen Paradise and be allowed more Free Will? I worked for the military during that time and also being part of the Sage council I had very little time on my hands to notice these changes. Michael, our leader, was on top of the military but couldn't take in an apprentice due to his busy schedule. But our military meetings he had informed me of what was going on among the discussions around the area.

Another well known person whom was with me all the time was Raziel. He is my Apprentice more or less and he was helping me organize the Sage books and history of the world. It just so happens that over time he became fond of me but due to the rules in Heaven we could not go further than just kissing. (Sorry to all of you Yaoi fans) Our situation actually got me and other Sages thinking that the rules of "Love" should be changed due to the growing and shifting of the Earth and in Heaven. Some time later someone came across one of our Sage meetings and had informed Michael about the new laws which were going to be presented to the Creator once the council found enough evidence to make the laws concrete.

Sadly this is where things fell apart and Michael took it upon himself to cast out all who opposed any law and followed Lucifer's lead. He had exiled every angel low or high under his wings whom he deemed unworthy with out giving them a proper trial. Sadly Raziel was one of these cast outs due to the fact that he was solely my apprentice. Once word reached us however all councils were in sort of tiff and fighting did ensue until the Creator came to retain order. During this tiff I sort out Michael and questioned him about going against the Laws or Order and Justice. He said 'anyone so much as questioning the laws of the Creator should be banished. No trials and no redemption.'

We actually did more than exchange words at this point and with the Sage council as my witness I tore my own wings from 6-2. I enchanted myself to become a Reborn and hurled myself to Earth without any sort of thought or regret for what I was about to do. I recalled a family I was assigned to monitor on earth so I chose them for my Rebirth.

This is where the Yismen family came into play. Their Vampire states give them such long lives I felt I was going to be able to have time locating all the cast outs who shouldn't be here. I wanted to find everyone and bring them back to heaven but of course something is always in my way from my research. This Family has been targeted for eons due to their high ratings of Breeders and them breeding outside the Ancient Vampire Race. Once I took up the Headmaster Title I was involved in trials left and right. It is a constant cycle rescuing a member here, shutting down organizations there. Soon the Council hated my guts and my bold attitude so I was removed from the Vampire Council. I would assume the first well known family to have that happen since it made a big fuss in the Vampire society.

Well after this I have been imprisoned, sort after, targeted....I could go on and on but I deny to. Once I was removed from the council I vowed to protect this family with all I had. So I reached out to all members and new additions. Once I did this I realized what we were missing in Heaven was this tight family connection. A loving bond which can never be described but should be felt by all. With this new bond I began writing my experiences and began my search of the Fallen. To this day I am still searching for them and I hope that I can impliment the importance of "Love" before they return so they can repair Heaven to its original glory.

Right now Ayzen is my main concern. He has moved to Alculard in Japan and my visits with him are not a frequent as I would like them to be. I am hoping that when I see him I may find some of the Fallen around. I also hope that he will break this war cycle and help create the peace that this world so desperately needs.

Other: Lutherin can be controlled by: Kailyn, Slven
Back to top Go down
http://loveless.forummotion.com

Lutherin Yismen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Alculard's Paradise Academy :: Create :: NPC Characters-
Jump to: